Monday, January 9, 2012

Fail!

So who had a week in the "Becca is SO not going to blog daily" betting pool?!? You win..............nothing, but at least you can say you were right! 

Trying to blog daily during the busiest time of the year was a massive failure, and once i fell off the blogging wagon, I was too lazy to catch back up with it and get back on it. I was super busy with the design business, and then I was on a much needed lazy daisy vacation and just didn't update the blog. Shameful, but true. No excuses here.

I do plan to update this blog throughout the year with some of my favorite seasonal recipes, go-to dishes for entertaining & potlucks, and other tasty goodness, so please don't totally give up on me! Maybe I can win my way back into your hearts with some great recipes!

Happy 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment