Sunday, December 4, 2011

Peanut Butter Sugar Sandwiches

The Christmas Cookie Project

Day 4

Peanut Butter Sugar Sandwiches


As I mentioned before, this blog was partially inspired by my purchase of a huge tub of sugar cookie dough at Sam's, which is a place I frequent often. Needless to say, I purchase many things in bulk (Mt. Dew, peanut butter, paper towels and apples in particular) so don't be surprised if you see some ingredients on repeat in my recipes. I am a firm believer that EVERYTHING is better with peanut butter, so today's recipe is peanut butter sugar cookie sandwiches. 

24 sugar cookies

1 cup peanut butter


Bake cookies (approx 12 minutes at 350 for most recipes)

Match up cookies into pairs based on size/shape

Spread 12 cookies with peanut butter



Top with the other cookie

Enjoy......cause Christmas Calories Don't Count!!





Makes 12 sandwiches



ALTERNATE IDEA:
Throw nuts, dried cranberries or chocolate shavings into the peanut butter!

2 comments:

  1. wonder what marshmellow fluff would taste like in there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. like heaven!! i love fluffernutter ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete